Zone 2: Hollandia Soccer Club
Indoor 2020-21 Age Groups:
|Born 2016 ||Under-5 ~ Register with Community Association |
|Born 2014 / 2015 ||Under-7 ~ Register with Community Association or Zone (Under-7 D-League) |
|Born 2012 / 2013 ||Under-9 ~ Register with Community Association or Zone (Under -7 D-League |
|Born 2010 / 2011 ||Under-11 ~ Register with Zone of Residence |
|Born 2008 / 2009 ||Under-13 ~ Register with Zone of Residence |
|Born 2006 / 2007 ||Under-15 ~ Register with Zone of Residence |
|Born 2004 / 2005 ||Under-19 ~ Register with Zone of Residence (eligible for Provincials) |
|Born 2002 / 2003 ||Under-19 ~ Register with participating Zone Association (eligible for Provincials) ** |
|Born 2001 or earlier ||http://saskatoonadultsoccer.com/ |
|** Players born in 2002 / 2003 are not eligible to participate in the U17 age group for Indoor Provincial Championships |
- Under-5 to Under-9 Community Registration Info - click here
- Under-7 & Under- 9 Development and Under-11 to Under-19 Zone Registration Info - click here
- KidSport funding deadline is the 30th of each month (allow for 30 days prior to season start for approval process). When you apply ensure you list the Community Association or Zone Association (not Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc.) as the organization you are registering with so that your fees are forwarded to the correct association in which you owe your fees to.
- Jumpstart through Canadian Tire applications can be accepted up until November 1 of each year but you should apply prior to when your fees are due. When you apply ensure you list the Community Association or Zone Association (not Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc.) as the organization you are registering with so that your fees are forwarded to the correct association in which you owe your fees to.
Hollandia Zone Boundaries include the following communities:
- Caswell Hill -- NEW Indoor 2017-18
- Central Business District
- City Park
- Forest Grove -- NEW Indoor 2017-18
- Hudson Bay Park -- NEW Indoor 2017-18
- Kelsey - Woodlawn -- NEW Indoor 2017-18
- Lawson Heights
- Lawson Heights SC
- Mayfair -- NEW Indoor 2017-18
- North Park
- Richmond Heights
- River Heights, Silverspring
- Silverwood Heights
- Sutherland & Sutherland Industrial -- NEW Indoor 2017-18
- Westmount -- NEW Indoor 2017-18
Hollandia Zone 2 Registration (Under 7 Development - Under 19):
U7 & U9 players may register with the development league with Hollandia Soccer Club.
U11 - U17 players that reside within the above Hollandia Zone neighborhoods are to register Hollandia Soccer Club.
U19 players may register with any zone which is accepting registrations in this age group.
Community Association Soccer Registration (Under 5 - Under 9)
U5 - U9 players that reside within the above Hollandia Zone Boundaries are strongly encouraged to register with one of the below SYSI-member participating community associations because once the player is U11 they will be playing with other children within this zone. U9 development programs are also offered through the zones. Contact your nearest zone to see if they are accepting registrations for this program if you wish your child to have a greater focus on player development this coming season.
Communities not offering a Fall Indoor 2020-21 Fall soccer program:
Caswell Hill / Hudson Bay Park / Mayfair / Kelsey-Woodlawn / Westmount: email: CaswellSoccer@gmail.com
Silverwood Heights: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sutherland Forest Grove: email: email@example.com
Community teams who participate in SYSI leagues receive the following benefits:
- A schedule of games organized by SYSI against other participating community teams.
- Under-5 & Under-7 age groups receive Tim Hortons sponsorship including jerseys, balls, and medals.
- Under-5 & Under-7 age groups receive a fun FREE jamboree day with Tim Hortons (outdoor season only).
- Opportunity to participate in the Mini Festival of Soccer Tournament (outdoor season) and Mini SISCO Tournament (indoor season) as well as other in-town tournament opportunities.
- Coaches receive support from SYSI and available certification training clinics.
- All participants receive player accident insurance from the Saskatchewan Soccer Association (SSA) as well as waiver and privacy act forms.
- Under-9 age groups have the opportunity to permit up to Under-11 youth games (interested Under-11 team coaches are to approach the coach of the Under-9 player).
- Community associations particpating in the SYSI league have access to a free online registration system as well as advertising of their soccer registration information on the SYSI website.