How to Register
If you are looking for season details such as tentative game nights, locations, etc click here.
Soccer Registration: Registration typically takes place from beginning of August to early September and dates/locations vary depending on which Community Association or Zone you're registering with. See below for more details as to where to register.
Outdoor 2021 Age Groups:
|Born 2016 ||Under-5 ~ Register with Community Association |
|Born 2014 / 2015 ||Under-7 ~ Register with Community Association or Zone (Under-7 D-League) |
|Born 2012 / 2013 ||Under-9 ~ Register with Community Association or Zone (Under-9 D-League) |
|Born 2010 / 2011 ||Under-11 ~ Register with Zone of Residence |
|Born 2008 / 2009 ||Under-13 ~ Register with Zone of Residence |
|Born 2006 / 2007 ||Under-15 ~ Register with Zone of Residence (eligible for Provincials) |
|Born 2004 / 2005 ||Under-19 ~ Register with Zone of Residence (eligible for Provincials) |
|Born 2002 / 2003 ||Under-19 ~ Register with Participating Zone Association (eligible for Provincials) |
|Born 2001 or earlier ||http://saskatoonadultsoccer.com/ |
|** Players born in 2002 / 2003 are not eligible to participate in the U17 age group for Indoor Provincial Championship |
Community Association and Zone Registration Details & Contacts:
- Click on the Zone Map PDF to see which area of the city you live in. Then click on the appropriate area on the map where you live and you will be directed to a webpage with all the registration and contact information for the Zone and Community Associations within your area.
- If you already know which Zone you live in click on the appropriate zone below to be directed to the webpage with all the registration and contact information for your Zone and Community Associations within your area.
- Athlete Assistance Program is a program of financial assistance provided by the Saskatchewan Soccer Association (SSA). The goal of the AAP is to provide identified high performance soccer players with financial support to assist in their continued development and ensure high performance programming is as accessible as possible to talented and dedicated athletes with financial barriers to participation. The intent of the AAP is to provide support to athletes in the Training to Train and Training to Compete stages of Long Term Player Development (LTPD) Model within the SSA High Performance Stream, who are participating in High Performance Stream competitions such as the High Performance Showcase League, Multi-Sport Games, or training in the SSA Regiional Excel Centre, or a SSA-sanctioned High Performance Training Centre (HPTC's), or Dedicated Player Programs (DPP's).
- KidSport funding deadline is the 30th of each month (allow for 30 days prior to season start for approval process). When you apply ensure you list the Community Association or Zone Association (not Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc.) as the organization you are registering with so that your fees are forwarded to the correct association in which you owe your fees to.
- Jumpstart through Canadian Tire applications can be accepted up until November 1 of each year but you should apply prior to when your fees are due. When you apply ensure you list the Community Association or Zone Association (not Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc.) as the organization you are registering with so that your fees are forwarded to the correct association in which you owe your fees to.